On behalf of the organizing committee of the Pedia Mediterranea Conference, it is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in this simulating event which will be held between 18th-21st November 2020, in İstanbul/Turkey.
This exciting conference featured the figures in the field of pediatric and neonatal care from USA, UK, Romania, Italy and Albania in addition to the very well known speakers from Turkey and the Arab Countries.
This conference is supported by six Pediatric Societies in the Region (Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Sudan, Albania, Romania) as well as College of Medicine at University of Duhok and Hivi Pediatric Teaching Hospital at DOH Duhok.
The conference will allow the attendees to acquire these recent updates and share their experience with the well-recognized nearly 24 national and international speakers.
The themes of the conference will include the following topics:
1. Updates in Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
2. Recent Advances in Antibiotic Resistance and Steawrdship Programs
3. Nutrion in Risky Babies
4. Care of Extrmely LBW Babies.
5. Practical Gudlines For Pediatric Reflux Disease
6. Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
7. Updates in Endocine Emmergencies
8. Working Under Challanging Conditions
9. Pediatrics Problems in Refugee Capms
10. Possible Partnership Between Turkish and Iraqi Experience in Health System Managment
11. New Teaching Protocols in Iraqi Medical Faculties
İstanbul is a metropole city of Turkey which is linking the 2 continents of Asia and Europe together. Bosporus gives a wonderful nature view as well as the historical streets of İstanbul gives a full peaceful emotions. The city has been a home to various religions, cultures and civilizations for centuries.
We here by warmly invite you to share the results of your scientific research with us by submitting your abstracts and joining us in this valuable meeting.
Looking forward to welcome you all in fruitful and enjoyable conference.
||Dr. KHALAF GARGARY